Issued: January 13th 2014
ODAJ is committed to protecting your private information. The following policy explains the control of process and usage of such information.
1.The information we collect
In principle, ODAJ collects personal information necessary to identify you and to provide you with our services. When we do so, we clarify its purpose and ensure that your registration is based on your intention.
2.How do we use the information
ODAJ only uses information you provided to fulfill the following.
- To confirm registration, service, billing and change of service such as,unsubscribing e-mails and newsletters, termination of membership, etc.
- To notify general meetings, communicate board member messages and provide other operational information.
- To provide information on our services and to improve our services.
- However, we may also use or share the information when:
1) requested by law
2) agreed to share the information
3) used third party distributor to carry out our operations such as to send newsletter and flyer in such case we share your name and addresses.
4) deemed necessary to implement our business plan.
3.How do we control the information
ODAJ protects your private information as our priority. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We, however, are not liable for information already made public by you.
4.When do we disclose information
ODAJ may share or disclose your information with your consent. When you request us to revise your information, we certainly will expedite such request.
5.Updates and change of this policy
Yukari Terada at OD Association in Japan Office:
〒658-8501 8-9-1 Okamoto, Higashinada-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo
Konan University “Nishikawa-lab”